- 1-6-28, Yukinoshita, Kamakura City, Kanagawa Prefecture
- Open Mon.-Fri. / 10:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Open Saturday and Sunday, national holidays / 10:00 am to 6:00.
Take the East exit from the JR Kamakura Station. Fuwari is about a seven-minute walk from the station along Komachi-dori, the main shopping street.
- From the East exit, look to the left and you’ll see a street that winds to the right. Look for the big red gate (torii), which marks the entrance to Komachi-dori.
- The entrance to Komachi-dori.
- Proceed straight down Komachi-dori.
- After about 4~5 minutes (350 m), you will find Kamakura St. Michael’s Church and Kamakura Mameya bean shop on the left side. Turn right here. (Coin de Rue French restaurant is on the right corner).
- After turning right, you’ll find another red torii gate.
- Walk towards the red torii.
- Turn into the small alley on the left just before the red torii.
- You’ll see a chopstick store called Waraku.
- Fuwari is behind and to the right of the chopstick shop.